We have created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. This statement sets forth our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.reelangling.com
At Reel Angling Adventures, we are absolutely committed to your privacy, so here is our PRIVACY PROMISE TO YOU: Reel Angling Adventures will never sell, exchange, or release any of your individual personal information to a third party without your express permission.
What Do We Collect and Where?
Our site uses several different forms that our customers can use to request information, products, and services. From these forms, we collect the following information:
- Visitors' contact information (like e-mail addresses)
- Unique identifiers (like customer numbers)
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
- IP addresses
How Secure is the Information We Collect?
Reel Angling Adventures makes every effort to follow industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All financial information is encrypted during transmission, and our company databases are accessible only to internal employees.
What Do We Use This Information For?
- Contact Information: We use your contact information to send you information about our company and to get in touch with you when necessary. You may opt out of receiving future marketing mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. We also use the information we collect to improve the content of our Web site.
- Correcting /Updating Your Contact Information: You can update your contact information to the members page on www.reelangling.com at any time.
- Financial Information: We ask you to enter your credit card information in order to debit your account when you purchase servers or services from us. All information you will be asked to enter is protected using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to prevent it being intercepted by anyone else as it is transferred over the Internet. We collect this information on a transaction-by-transaction basis and will never authorize the release of this information with anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction. This information may be encrypted and stored for logging purposes.
- IP addresses: We use your unique network address (IP address) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- Linked Sites: This site contains links to external websites. Reel Angling Adventures is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites.